Wax Melt Care & Safety

Wax melts are great flameless and wickless alternatives to candles. Our melts come in cubes or bars that can be broken up and melted into a warmer to release the highly fragrant aroma inside. You can manage the strength of your fragrance with wax melts by adding more or less pieces depending on your scent sensitivity or size of the room. Our melts are made with 100% soy wax making spills easy to clean with soap and water.

H O W  T O  U S E

Remove from packaging and place one to two cube size pieces in a tea light warmer or UL electric warmer approved for wax melts - do not overfill. Once you are done using, you may allow the wax to harden in your warmer and re-melt at a later time. Discontinue use when wax is no longer fragrant.
C H A N G I N G  T H E  W A X
When the wax in your melter no longer is fragrant it is time to change it out. You can do this by allowing your warmer to cool to the touch. Then you may soak up the liquid form by using cotton balls and then wiping clean. Alternatively, you may scoop it out and discard.



  • Never leave a burning candle unattended.
  • Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
  • Do not burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire (clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable).
  • Avoid burning any candle more than 3-4 hours at a time.
  • Be sure to place candle on a stable, heat resistant surface before lighting. For candles in metal vessels, using a cork or stone coaster is best as they tend to get hotter than others.
  • Avoid drafty spaces which can cause sooting, uneven burning or the flame to bounce.
  • Do not move or touch a burning candle.
  • Remember to burn all candles in a well-ventilated room.
  • Never fall asleep to candlelight.
  • Be sure to extinguish and let cool a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly.