Wax melts are great flameless and wickless alternatives to candles. Our melts come in cubes or bars that can be broken up and melted into a warmer to release the highly fragrant aroma inside. You can manage the strength of your fragrance with wax melts by adding more or less pieces depending on your scent sensitivity or size of the room. Our melts are made with 100% soy wax making spills easy to clean with soap and water.
H O W T O U S E
A FEW IMPORTANT SAFETY TIPS:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire (clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable).
- Avoid burning any candle more than 3-4 hours at a time.
- Be sure to place candle on a stable, heat resistant surface before lighting. For candles in metal vessels, using a cork or stone coaster is best as they tend to get hotter than others.
- Avoid drafty spaces which can cause sooting, uneven burning or the flame to bounce.
- Do not move or touch a burning candle.
- Remember to burn all candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Never fall asleep to candlelight.
- Be sure to extinguish and let cool a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly.